ATV Headline News
- Sept. 16: Outdoor notes – Lake Mille Lacs area hosting ATV fall convention The All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota's (ATVAM) annual fall convention is Sept. 14-16 in Isle and will include festivities ranging from organized rides to ATVAM's highly anticipated au…
- Fall is the time to brush up on hunting safety – Hunting is a time-honored tradition that provides families with food, strengthened bonds and many educational opportunities.
- Quincy woman dies in ATV accident – A western Illinois woman has died in an ATV accident outside of Siloam Springs State Park.
- Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, SportsQuincy woman killed in ATV accident near Siloam Springs State Park – CLAYTON, Ill. — A 25-year-old Quincy woman was killed and a Michigan man arrested in a fatal ATV accident early Friday east of Siloam Springs State Park.
- 30% Showers – Starting this Saturday, Sept. 15, Buffalo National River will open a previously closed area near Buffalo Point for archery deer hunting.
- Outdoors: Take advantage of wildlife management areas – The Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (VDGIF) maintains 39 separate management areas totaling more than 203,000 acres for the benefit of not only hunters and fishermen, but for all Virginia citizens.
- Fort Rucker adds special hunting gear for wounded warriors – Hunters whose lives physically changed during their military service may have a better chance at enhancing their quality of life with access to new, specially-made hunting equipment at Fort Rucker.
- Guns, ATV stolen from ranch in Bonny Doon – BONNY DOON – A Polaris all-terrain vehicle and shotguns and rifles were stolen from a ranch off Empire Grade Road in Bonny Doon.
- Sports Other Sports – Fall is now upon us and that means that hunting season has also arrived in the north. The small game season will open this weekend in many areas and the big game seasons will open soon. This means that there will be many hunters travelling the back roa…
- Hunt Brothers® Pizza launches Hunt to Win Sweepstakes – Hunt Brothers® Pizza is helping hunters re-load their collection of camouflage hunting gear with the launch of the Hunt to Win Sweepstakes. Now through December 31, hunting enthusi
- Man Hospitalized after ATV Crash – Police on the west coast are investigating an ATV accident that left the operator in hospital.
- Taunton man charged with resisting arrest – Police say a 26-year-old Attleboro man with a bad attitude learned the hard way Tuesday that it’s not okay to drive an ATV on local railroad tracks.
- Attleboro man charged in Taunton with resisting arrest, illegal ATV use – Police say a 26-year-old Attleboro man with a bad attitude learned the hard way Tuesday that it’s not okay to drive an ATV on local railroad tracks.
- Westford ATV driver faces slew of charges – AYER — A 36-year-old Westford man is facing a bevy of motor-vehicle charges, including reckless endangerment of a child, after police say he took neighborhood children on rides on his ATV without without helmets and trespassed on private property.
- Ayer ATV operator faces numerous driving charges – AYER — A 36-year-old Westford man is facing a bevy of motor-vehicle charges, including reckless endangerment of a child, after police say he took neighborhood children on rides on his ATV without helmets and while trespassing on private property.
- CFMoto tops quad bike sales – THE CFMoto CF500 quad bike, which has been on the market for less than a year, was the biggest selling ATV in Australia during the month of April, according to figures released by industry specialist, ERG International.
- Mitch Van Vliet has Victorian Quad title in his sights – Yamaha Once again have thrown their generosity and support behind the Quad Riders Club of Victoria for the 2012 Victorian ATV MX State Titles. The Quad Riders Club of Victoria will be hosting the 2012 Yamaha Victorian Quad MX Championships at the Maffra-Sale Motocross Track, located on Slaughterhouse Road in Newry, on September 15-16. Victorian Quad racer Mitch Van Vli…
- Views sought on ATV design – THE scrutiny of ATV safety has reached a new level.
- The AQCC Says Canadian Pediatric Society Pushing for a Ban of All ATV Riders Under the Age of 16 is Not the Solution – INGERSOLL, ONTARIO– – The All-Terrain Quad Council of Canada strongly disagree with the statements made in a position paper written by Natalie Yanchar and published on the Canadian Pediatric Society website …
- 1 Injured In ATV Accident Behind Montour High School – Rescuers pulled the victim of an ATV accident to safety after his quad apparently flipped. It happened around 5 p.m. Tuesday in the woods behind Montour High School in McKees Rocks.